Regardless of your stage in life, the Carson-Newman MBA program is a fast and flexible way to accelerate your career. We’ll prepare you with the proven business theories, practices, and leadership skills that you need to become a more effective and engaged business leader. Students can choose between a fast-track option that doesn’t cut any corners, or they can pursue an MBA+. The fast-track option allows you to complete your degree within two years, so you can balance your education with your career and family life.
Our MBA+ program is designed for those completing the core 30-hour MBA program and want to gain advanced skills and abilities. MBA+ students graduate with a unique credential in a specialized field of business, with unique, integrated, and focused learning tracks that will set you above the competition.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM YOUR MBA
- Sharpened business leadership skills.
Students graduate equipped with the knowledge and skills to not only survive but thrive amidst the challenges inherent in an ever-changing economy and the 21st century complex business environment.
- Unlocked business creativity and innovation.
Students develop the business creativity and innovative thinking they need to stay ahead of the competition in the business marketplace.
- Unleashed advanced business knowledge and skills.
Students will be able to utilize advanced business skills paired with a deep knowledge of strategic management, business analytics, managerial finance, organizational behavior, entrepreneurship, and digital leadership to reach new heights of success.
- Refined strategic management and communication abilities.
Graduates of the MBA program acquire the strategic abilities to navigate change, lead strategically, and communicate effectively.
- Empowered business problem solving & decision-making capabilities.
Students graduate ready to make tough decisions, empowered with the values, character, knowledge, and critical thinking and analysis tools to make sound business decisions while acting as a servant leader in the image of Christ.
MBA AT A GLANCE
With an MBA, you’ll be qualified for some of the highest paying careers in business. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), management occupations can have a median annual salary over $109,000 and graduates can pursue employment in a variety of careers, including:
- Advertising, Promotions and Marketing Managers
- Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Computer and Information Systems Managers
- And more!
Complete the free online application along with transcripts from any higher education institutions you have attended.
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university
- A minimum overall undergraduate grade point average of 2.50
- Applicants will be asked to submit the following along with their application:
- Professional resume
- Official transcripts from all institutions of higher education attended
- These are some of the factors that may be considered in the admissions decision:
- Breadth and depth of work experience
- Leadership ability — demonstrated and potential
- Communication skills
- Extracurricular activities and community involvement
Carson-Newman is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, master’s, and doctoral degrees.